With the temperature dropping and the holidays nearing, I thought it was appropriate to collect some of my favorite cupcake recipes to share. Cupcakes are great because they’re relatively easy to bake, they’re cheap, and they bake quickly. What better food for the holiday season?
So check out my 8 favorite cupcake recipes below, and add your own in the comments if you have any that aren’t listed! Personally, I suggest baking cupcakes while watching Cupcakes Wars (on Netflix); it’s a great motivator.
1. Red Velvet Cupcakes from My Recipes
2. Double-Chocolate Cupcakes from My Recipes
3. Chocolate Cupcakes with Peppermint Frosting from My Recipes
4. S’mores Cupcakes from 52 Kitchen Adventures
5. Snickers Cupcakes from Homemade by Holman
6. Crème Brûlée Cupcakes from Restless Chipotle
7. Apple Cupcakes from Women’s Day
8. Winter Wonderland Cupcakes from Betty Crocker