Note: All images were taken from their corresponding link/case description, and are in no way ours! (i.e. we do not take credit for any of them)
I am a phone case addict, plain and simple. I absolutely love phone cases, from silicon cartoon characters to simple snap logo ones. Since cases are so important to me (since they can help compliment any #ootd), I figured I would pass on my knowledge and link some of my favorite ones below for your browsing pleasure.
As I have an iPhone (currently the iPhone 4), those are the styles I’ll be posting (most likely the iPhone 6/6 Plus version since any style in a 6/6 Plus will likely be available in older styles as well). The cases may also be available in other styles for Androids and other smartphones, but you’ll have to look around for those.
1. Baymaxfrom Disney’s “Big Hero 6”: This Baymax case is very cute, especially if you loved the movie “Big Hero 6” as much as I did. It also appears to have a considerable amount of padding to protect your phone from short falls, although I would mostly use it for its appearance. It’s also a larger case, and likely wouldn’t fit easily into pockets or smaller bags. (Price: around $4.00 - $5.00, Amazon)
2.Dark Wild Forest Mushrooms: This case is super simple and cute, and much smaller than the Baymax one. It’s a little more expensive, but something you can use more often than a clunky character case. The print is available as a snap-on, touch case (the one I prefer), and a skin. (Price: $15.75 - $31.50 depending on which type of case you want, Redbubble shop “smalldrawing”)
3. Totoro from “My Neighbor Totoro”: I’m a huge fan of the Studio Ghibli movies, and “My Neighbor Totoro” is one of my favorites. After all, who wouldn’t want a giant Totoro to hang around with? This case, similar to the Baymax one, appears to offer a lot of padding to protect your phone from short falls. I wouldn’t test this theory, nor would I expect much protection from it at all, but it sure is cute (and big!). (Price: around $5.00 - $6.00, Amazon)
4. 100% Boy Tears: This is one of my favorite novelty cases, and I feel like I would keep this on my phone all the time (who knows when you need a sip of boy tears to keep you going throughout the day). The brand of this case is Valfré, although Amazon sells a similar one for a much cheaper price if you don’t feel like dropping almost $40 on a phone case. (Price: $38.00, Nasty Gal).
5. Moschino “This is Not a Toy” bear: This is one of Moschino’s more well-known cases. It’s more expensive than the other cases in this post, but what do you expect? It’s Moschino! While this case is cute, it doesn’t offer much protection for your phone (similar to Baymax and Totoro), and it’s relatively large. This case is only offered for the iPhones 5/5s and 6 through the Moschino website. There’s also a cheaper, more generic version available through Amazon. (Price: $75.00, Moschino)
6. Mysterious Tropical Garden: This is another Redbubble case that is available as a snap cover, tough case, or phone skin. I like this pattern a lot, and similar to the other featured Redbubble case, it’s something that you can use daily that is more slim than the other character cases. (Price: $15.00 - $30.00 depending on which style you want your case, Redbubble shop “smalldrawing”)
7. Marble: For anyone looking for a sleeker case that’s still cute, but also versatile, I would definitely suggest this one. While it’s made of plastic, the marble design of this case is very mature and classy, and can be used daily if you so choose. This style is available in any iPhone model from the 3G/3GS and on, and in some other models (the iPod Touch and select Galaxy models) (Price: $35.00, Society 6)
8. Floral: This flower case is another slim, relatively simple design for anyone looking for a basic day-to-day case. While it does have a floral print, it’s slightly muted and has a vintage/antique feel to it. (Price: $1.00 - $4.00, Amazon)
9. Holographic wallet: I’ve always wanted a wallet case, but it’s hard to find ones that are relatively slim and cute. Luckily, this one is both (although the quality of the materials used is questionable). I like the holographic pattern (only available for the iPhone 6), and the dotted one as well (only available for the iPhone 5/5s). This is definitely a case you could bring around everywhere with you! (Price: $12.99, H&M)
And those are only 9 of my favorite cases I’ve found; the list goes on and on. When looking for a phone case, it’s important to keep in mind how much you’re willing to pay for a case. Keep in mind the quality and design of the case, how much you like it, and how much you think you will like it in the future. For me, my limit is usually $10 for any standard case (although there are always exceptions). I also always check Amazon to see if they have the case I want for cheaper, and they usually do.
The best way to look for cases is to start with Amazon, since they have such a large selection for all different phone models (especially iPhones). Amazon cases are usually a lot cheaper too, and in my experience of having 20+ cases from Amazon, they last a while (depending on the seller, but you get what I mean).
I hope you were able to find some cases you liked from my list, and maybe it gave you some more ideas for accessorizing!