Hot chocolate has always been my drink of choice, regardless of the temperature or the season. While I’m a huge fan of the traditional drinks like the Swiss Miss milk chocolate packets with little marshmallows, I am always on the look-out for new recipes.
Lucky for me, other people seem to love hot chocolate too. Check out some of my favorite recipes that I’ve found below, and leave a comment if you try one!
1. S’mores Hot Chocolate from Our Best Bites
2. Peppermint-Rimmed Hot Cocoa from How Does She?
3. Hot Chocolate Cupcakes with Mint Kissed Centers from Picky-Palate
4. Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate from Number 2 Pencil
5. [2-Ingredient] Nutella Hot Chocolate from Gimme Some Oven
6. Lemongrass-Lavender White Hot Chocolate from Serious Eats
7. White Fudge Oreo Hot Cocoa from Sweet C’s Designs
(Image from here)
I hope you find a new recipe for hot chocolate, and make sure you check out the following articles for even more recipes from Buzzfeed and Something Swanky.
***NOTE: All recipes are not our own, and are linked with their corresponding title. All images were taken from their corresponding websites, and are not our own!