When I’m craving mac n’ cheese, I always go to EJ’s. Located at the Holiday Inn in downtown Concord, NH, EJ’s On Main is best known for their brick oven pizzas. Loved by locals and hotel guests, EJ’s offers a variety of meals like New England clam chowder, different salads, burgers and sandwiches, and pastas.
My favorite dish at EJ’s is their mac n’ cheese with mushrooms. The dish uses cavatappi pasta with five-cheese cream sauce and buttery crumb topping. You can add anything you want to it; from BBQ pulled pork to vegetables like broccoli and green peas.
You can check out EJ’s On Main’s menu here at their website. If you’re in the Concord area, I definitely suggest looking into EJ’s. The restaurant atmosphere is very welcoming and more formal than your typical chain eatery like UNOs or The Ninety Nine. The staff is all very friendly, and they even cater to room service if you are staying at the hotel.
With the temperature dropping and the holidays nearing, I thought it was appropriate to collect some of my favorite cupcake recipes to share. Cupcakes are great because they’re relatively easy to bake, they’re cheap, and they bake quickly. What better food for the holiday season?
So check out my 8 favorite cupcake recipes below, and add your own in the comments if you have any that aren’t listed! Personally, I suggest baking cupcakes while watching Cupcakes Wars (on Netflix); it’s a great motivator.
1. Red Velvet Cupcakes from My Recipes
2. Double-Chocolate Cupcakes from My Recipes
3. Chocolate Cupcakes with Peppermint Frosting from My Recipes
4. S’mores Cupcakes from 52 Kitchen Adventures
5. Snickers Cupcakes from Homemade by Holman
6. Crème Brûlée Cupcakes from Restless Chipotle
7. Apple Cupcakes from Women’s Day
8. Winter Wonderland Cupcakes from Betty Crocker